I've been Banned From Hk xD

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by InV3RT on 21st February 2011, 12:13

Castiel du keks : D

_______________________
avatar
InV3RT
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 1178
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : I am white

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Lochverstärker on 21st February 2011, 12:15

I just played some minutes on the HK Server and i gotta say: Hirn isn't as bad as you all think, but it's OK if you call him an asshole..and yeah...he had some kind of a plan..and it works
avatar
Lochverstärker
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Vukimi on 21st February 2011, 12:17

Lochverstärker wrote:it's OK if you call him an asshole
Therefore he's an asshole, and why would i go to a server whose admin is an asshole? D:
avatar
Vukimi
Vuki's bob rank
Vuki's bob rank

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Lochverstärker on 21st February 2011, 12:20

Vukimi wrote:
Lochverstärker wrote:it's OK if you call him an asshole
Therefore he's an asshole, and why would i go to a server whose admin is an asshole? D:

don't go on his server and call him what you want. i just wanted to say, that he's not that bad. at least that's what i think. and you can call me an asshole, too Razz
avatar
Lochverstärker
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Vukimi on 21st February 2011, 12:23

Lochverstärker wrote:and you can call me an asshole, too Razz
*surprised face*
avatar
Vukimi
Vuki's bob rank
Vuki's bob rank

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Witch on 21st February 2011, 12:55

Hirnkrank"s servant Wink

_______________________
People were created to be loved, Things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos, Is because things are being loved
And people being used...
avatar
Witch

Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-01-30

http://evil-urtclan.your-board.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Toffi on 21st February 2011, 12:56

Nah, he's only bad to the HS's ppl. Well, not only but the most : P

_______________________
avatar
Toffi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 689
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : Cookieland *-*

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Lochverstärker on 21st February 2011, 12:58

Witch wrote:Hirnkrank"s servant Wink
yeah, of course..you dont even know me

Edit: And you don't know hirn, either ..so why the fuck are you talking so bad about him. i can understand if you don't like him, but you don't need to say it over and over again.
and don't insult me, just because i said something different from what you're thinking
avatar
Lochverstärker
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by DeViLpLaYa on 21st February 2011, 13:08

yeah, i think the same like loch, so many hs people came to the server and spaaamed all the time, and the , hirn kicked you and then you cried, its a bit unfair that you say bad things at him. And Witch, why loch is a servant , just because he said his opinion ?? ´how old are ya ? 12 ?

DeViLpLaYa

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Witch on 21st February 2011, 13:12

Well its true that I dont know him, but from what I saw/heard from/about him I just cant think positive about him.

I dont love or hate anybody on internet, how can I do that? I didnt said anything bad about him except that he is very arogant and rude and that is a fact.

EDIT: Btw he didnt kick me, he dont have any reason for that, I was always behaving on his server... so. Smile
Nope, im 6 years old, just preparing to start primary school Smile

_______________________
People were created to be loved, Things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos, Is because things are being loved
And people being used...
avatar
Witch

Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-01-30

http://evil-urtclan.your-board.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by DeViLpLaYa on 21st February 2011, 13:16

Ôh, a funny guy xD

DeViLpLaYa

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Lochverstärker on 21st February 2011, 13:22

Witch wrote:
I didnt said anything bad about him except that he is very arogant and rude and that is a fact.

Actually it's just your subjectively opinion. And you only got the opinion because of things others said. you should only form an opinion about a person, if you know him/her.
avatar
Lochverstärker
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Witch on 21st February 2011, 13:28

Well maybe you are right but anyway what would you think about person that call bunch of nice peoples Homo Sexuals just because they have clan tag HS, well if we watch it that way we can find bad name for every clan, even if those people were his friend before...

I dont know, maybe I was wrong by saying anything, im not a person that doesnt accept mistakes, this have nothing to do with me, I should keep my opinion inside of me. Smile Sorry if I insult you, didnt mean to.

_______________________
People were created to be loved, Things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos, Is because things are being loved
And people being used...
avatar
Witch

Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-01-30

http://evil-urtclan.your-board.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Lochverstärker on 21st February 2011, 13:39

Of course it's not okay to call someone homo sexual just because of a clan tag. Well..Hirn said that he was just joking.. Maybe it's true, maybe not, i don't know. So i can understand, if you guys dont like him. I just wanted to point out that it's not OK to insult him over and over again. leave things as they are and everyone should be happy(at least i hope so)



avatar
Lochverstärker
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by DeViLpLaYa on 21st February 2011, 13:41

pig here are funny smilies Smile Smug

DeViLpLaYa

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Witch on 21st February 2011, 13:44

leave things as they are and everyone should be happy

+1

_______________________
People were created to be loved, Things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos, Is because things are being loved
And people being used...
avatar
Witch

Posts : 247
Join date : 2011-01-30

http://evil-urtclan.your-board.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by ChickenCrazy on 21st February 2011, 13:46

Stop that ! Evil or Very Mad
Hirn just closed and reopen the server, don't have to make a big shit cause of that
And for "homo sexual" that wasn't nice but I personally didn't care ...


DeViLpLaYa wrote:yeah, i think the same like loch, so many hs people came to the server and spaaamed all the time, and the , hirn kicked you and then you cried, its a bit unfair that you say bad things at him.
did you mean that was me ? affraid

_______________________
avatar
ChickenCrazy

Posts : 661
Join date : 2011-02-05
Location : Mustik

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Vukimi on 21st February 2011, 13:48

Lochverstärker wrote:Hirn said that he was just joking
There is a time for joking, and he overdone it. It's ok once, twice, three times. But hey, ~every round's start, he bigtext'ed "hs = homo sexuals". Now that isn't really funny (to me).
But whatever, I don't care, I probably won't go on HK any more.
avatar
Vukimi
Vuki's bob rank
Vuki's bob rank

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by DaWeeD* on 21st February 2011, 13:56

Why i don't get the feeling away that lochverstärker might be Hirn? ;-D
avatar
DaWeeD*

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-02-03
Location : somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Vukimi on 21st February 2011, 14:01

DaWeeD* wrote:Why i don't get the feeling away that lochverstärker might be Hirn? ;-D
Hirn's english isn't as good as Loch's..
avatar
Vukimi
Vuki's bob rank
Vuki's bob rank

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by DeViLpLaYa on 22nd February 2011, 05:23

no, they arent the same, yesterday they played both on hk Wink

DeViLpLaYa

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Alcoholic on 22nd February 2011, 07:05

I guess this arguement is already over, but i just can't get over this:
DeViLpLaYa wrote:yeah, i think the same like loch, so many hs people came to the server and spaaamed all the time, and the , hirn kicked you and then you cried, its a bit unfair that you say bad things at him. And Witch, why loch is a servant , just because he said his opinion ?? ´how old are ya ? 12 ?

How many? There aren't so many hs members, and even less, maybe only chicken (sorry but that's the truth Razz) who have the potential to spam.

The only thing i have againts hirn is the reason why he took away my ref powers. That alone wouldn't have been a problem, but he did so by accusing me of something i didn't do, and without telling me a word. And that he seems to hate every single player with our tag.
I just had to voice my opinion too, ok?

EDIT:
DeViLpLaYa wrote:
OH NEIN HS OLOOLOLOL FUUUUUU FUUUUUU. Very Happy
...


Last edited by Alcoholic on 24th February 2011, 06:36; edited 1 time in total

_______________________
Lachellcinderellay wrote:Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . buy viagra in london england [...]
Good luck!
avatar
Alcoholic
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2010-11-17

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by ChickenCrazy on 22nd February 2011, 09:26

Lol, im a Spaaaaaaaaaammeer !!
i don't care, that true and i do it for fun, that only a game !

_______________________
avatar
ChickenCrazy

Posts : 661
Join date : 2011-02-05
Location : Mustik

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Toffi on 22nd February 2011, 09:28

Holy Boobsy o.O

_______________________
avatar
Toffi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 689
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : Cookieland *-*

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by ChickenCrazy on 22nd February 2011, 09:33

:O affraid

_______________________
avatar
ChickenCrazy

Posts : 661
Join date : 2011-02-05
Location : Mustik

Back to top Go down

Re: I've been Banned From Hk xD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum