About the ranks.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About the ranks.

Post by Biddle19 on 15th September 2011, 04:30

other question about forum ...
whats the different "grades"
like Newcommer, Regular, Spammer, Moderator, Admin and l33t
and what's the number of post to pass from new to reg .. or stuff like taht rabbit

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
# [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Biddle19

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : Behind you !

http://www.urbanterror.info/members/profile/biddle/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Alcoholic on 15th September 2011, 05:08

Newcomer with no stars:0-9 posts
Newcomer with 1 star: 10-19 posts
Newcomer 2: 20-29
Newcomer 3: 30-39
Newcomer 4: 40-49
Newcomer with 5 stars and glowing text: 50 posts
(yes it's a bit dumb there but it looks sexy)

Reg 1: 51-99
Reg 2: 100-149
Reg 3: 150-159
Reg 4: 200-249
Reg 5: 250+

The moderator, spammer, admin, and l33t ranks are special, and can be set by me. Or nub.

And that's all so far. I don't think it's a good system now, so any suggestions are welcome.
avatar
Alcoholic
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2010-11-17

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Lochverstärker on 15th September 2011, 05:52

Alcoholic wrote:I don't think it's a good system now, so any suggestions are welcome.

BOB rank for vuki.
avatar
Lochverstärker
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Biddle19 on 15th September 2011, 06:25

Lochverstärker wrote:
Alcoholic wrote:I don't think it's a good system now, so any suggestions are welcome.

BOB rank for vuki.
+1 or cat freek Razz
____________________________________________

Alcoholic wrote:Newcomer with no stars:0-9 posts

Reg 5: 250+

The moderator, spammer, admin, and l33t ranks are special, and can be set by me. Or nub.
This means me and Chick can't progress ? Razz
we should enter a new type of members.. other than regular for 300+ or (for me and chick Razz )

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
# [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Biddle19

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : Behind you !

http://www.urbanterror.info/members/profile/biddle/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Alcoholic on 15th September 2011, 08:44

I suck at making up rank names so
Alcoholic wrote:I don't think it's a good system now, so any suggestions are welcome.

_______________________
Lachellcinderellay wrote:Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . buy viagra in london england [...]
Good luck!
avatar
Alcoholic
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2010-11-17

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by InV3RT on 15th September 2011, 11:49

Alcoholic wrote:Newcomer with no stars:0-9 posts
Newcomer with 1 star: 10-19 posts
Newcomer 2: 20-29
Newcomer 3: 30-39
Newcomer 4: 40-49
Newcomer with 5 stars and glowing text: 50 posts
(yes it's a bit dumb there but it looks sexy)

Reg 1: 51-99
Reg 2: 100-149
Reg 3: 150-159
Reg 4: 200-249
Reg 5: 250+

The moderator, spammer, admin, and l33t ranks are special, and can be set by me. Or nub.

And that's all so far. I don't think it's a good system now, so any suggestions are welcome.
-Rookie
-Junior
-Senior
-Regular
-ProudMember/User (you choose)
-SuperMember/User
-Addicted

Lol, did my best... ;_;

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
InV3RT
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 1178
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : I am white

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Lochverstärker on 15th September 2011, 12:21

I want a God rank..or maybe Legend...
I'd prefer God Smug
avatar
Lochverstärker
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Biddle19 on 15th September 2011, 13:40

These were the rankings I did with my last clan:
New Member
1star*= 0to2posts 2star*= 2to4posts 3*= 4to6posts 4*=6to8posts 5*= 8to10posts
Rookie
1*=10to13 2*=13to16 3*=16to19 4*=19to22 5*=22to25
Junior
1*=25to28 2*=28to31 3*=31to34 4*=34to37... 3by3 ... ^^
Regular
from 50 to a 100 posts .. divide the stars equally .... 6 by 6
Senior
100 to 200 12 by 12 ...
Veteran
200 to 500 12 by 12 again
Crazy/Super
500 to 1000 24 by 24
Legendary
1000 to 2000 60by 60
GOD
2000 and more ... 5stars automatically

they are quite good ... make a combo with the other propositions and it'll be perfect Wink
tell me if you dont understand what I say



Last edited by Biddle19 on 17th September 2011, 04:34; edited 1 time in total

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
# [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Biddle19

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : Behind you !

http://www.urbanterror.info/members/profile/biddle/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by DaWeeD* on 16th September 2011, 10:53

oh nooo it forces you to spam like xlrstats forces you to play gay(switching to spec before death etc.)
avatar
DaWeeD*

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-02-03
Location : somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Lochverstärker on 16th September 2011, 11:33

"Spam"(That means normal posting) in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would be appreciated :>

Also in other threads which are fun to read.
avatar
Lochverstärker
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Biddle19 on 16th September 2011, 12:25

Lochverstärker wrote:"Spam"(That means normal posting) in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would be appreciated :>

Also in other threads which are fun to read.
agreed .. evn if I don't spam this thread.. I love it ... the musics ROX

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
# [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Biddle19

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : Behind you !

http://www.urbanterror.info/members/profile/biddle/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by InV3RT on 16th September 2011, 13:25

Biddle19 wrote:
Lochverstärker wrote:"Spam"(That means normal posting) in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would be appreciated :>

Also in other threads which are fun to read.
agreed .. evn if I don't spam this thread.. I love it ... the musics ROX
Great, if you spam... (watch sign)

Biddle19 wrote:These were the rankings I did with my last clan:
New Member
1star*= 0to2posts 2star*= 2to4posts 3*= 4to6posts 4*=6to8posts 5*= 8to10posts
Rookie
1*=10to13 2*=13to16 3*=16to19 4*=19to22 5*=22to25
Junior
1*=25to28 2*=28to31 3*=31to34 4*=34to37... 3by3 ... ^^
Regular
from 50 to a 100 posts .. divide the stars equally .... 6 by 6
Senior
100 to 200 12 by 12 ...
Veteran
200 to 300 12 by 12 again
Crazy/Super
300 to 500 24 by 24
Legendary
500 to 1000 60by 60
GOD
1000 and more ... 5stars automatically

they are quite good ... make a combo with the other propositions and it'll be perfect Wink
tell me if you dont understand what I say

Good names, but i think ''GOD'' is a little...arrogant tongue

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
InV3RT
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 1178
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : I am white

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Toffi on 16th September 2011, 14:07

InV3RT wrote:
Good names, but i think ''GOD'' is a little...arrogant tongue

Maybe you could make Godlike, or Godlike Spammer, or whatever like that.
Maybe you could also replace 'God' with 'Cookie'. Would be my opinion, but wtv :>

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Toffi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 689
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : Cookieland *-*

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Mr.Yeah! on 17th September 2011, 03:38

Toffi wrote:
Maybe you could also replace 'God' with 'Cookie'. Would be my opinion, but wtv :>

If you do that make a 'Pizza' rank or I will crush you...

Mr.Yeah!
VIP
VIP

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Vukimi on 17th September 2011, 04:12

Toffi wrote:Maybe you could make Godlike

CATLIKE
avatar
Vukimi
Vuki's bob rank
Vuki's bob rank

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Biddle19 on 17th September 2011, 04:46

Biddle I love you wrote:
New Member
1star*= 0to2posts 2star*= 2to4posts 3*= 4to6posts 4*=6to8posts 5*= 8to10posts
Rookie
1*=10to13 2*=13to16 3*=16to19 4*=19to22 5*=22to25
Junior
1*=25to28 2*=28to31 3*=31to34 4*=34to37... 3by3 ... ^^
Regular
from 50 to a 100 posts .. divide the stars equally .... 6 by 6
Senior
100 to 200 12 by 12 ...
Veteran
200 to 500 12 by 12 again
Crazy
500 to 1000 24 by 24
Legendary
1000 to 2000 60by 60
Check Lower
2000 and more ... 5stars automatically
Would this be fine ?

just got to choose for the last title ...
Here:

-Almighty Spammer
-King of Spamming
-Spam Lord
-Übergod Spammer Addict
-Elite Spammer
-Unstoppable
-L33T Spammer


could a mod creat a votepoll ?? Razz

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
# [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Biddle19

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : Behind you !

http://www.urbanterror.info/members/profile/biddle/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by InV3RT on 17th September 2011, 06:28

Biddle19 wrote:
Biddle I love you wrote:
New Member
1star*= 0to2posts 2star*= 2to4posts 3*= 4to6posts 4*=6to8posts 5*= 8to10posts
Rookie
1*=10to13 2*=13to16 3*=16to19 4*=19to22 5*=22to25
Junior
1*=25to28 2*=28to31 3*=31to34 4*=34to37... 3by3 ... ^^
Regular
from 50 to a 100 posts .. divide the stars equally .... 6 by 6
Senior
100 to 200 12 by 12 ...
Veteran
200 to 500 12 by 12 again
Crazy
500 to 1000 24 by 24
Legendary
1000 to 2000 60by 60
Check Lower
2000 and more ... 5stars automatically
Would this be fine ?

just got to choose for the last title ...
Here:

-Almighty Spammer
-King of Spamming
-Spam Lord
-Übergod Spammer Addict
-Elite Spammer
-Unstoppable
-L33T Spammer


could a mod creat a votepoll ?? Razz
Long names don't fit really well, if i had to choose i would choose unstoppable tongue

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
InV3RT
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 1178
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : I am white

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Biddle19 on 17th September 2011, 06:34

I dont know.. everybody has his own opinion.. so open poll tongue

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
# [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Biddle19

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : Behind you !

http://www.urbanterror.info/members/profile/biddle/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Lochverstärker on 17th September 2011, 06:39

Biddle19 wrote:I dont know.. everybody has his own opinion.. so open poll tongue

Long names would look like shit in this case (glowing font, limited space). And it'll still be Alco's decision, as he has to make that stuff. So Alco decides/opens a poll/whatever, I guess.
avatar
Lochverstärker
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Biddle19 on 29th September 2011, 04:40

Will this have an issue or no ??
Razz

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
# [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Biddle19

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : Behind you !

http://www.urbanterror.info/members/profile/biddle/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Alcoholic on 30th September 2011, 04:41

Split cause fu.

Okay i made a few more

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rookie might be better than beginner, but i'm lazy. So... Any more suggestions for highest rank(s)? Or colors?
avatar
Alcoholic
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2010-11-17

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by DaWeeD* on 30th September 2011, 05:10



(violet colour) - Lives Here.
avatar
DaWeeD*

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-02-03
Location : somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Biddle19 on 30th September 2011, 05:28

The regular rank has no sence ...
cause if you are regular, you dont belmong to this rank, and if you belong to the rank, you can not be regular !! ...

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
# [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Biddle19

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : Behind you !

http://www.urbanterror.info/members/profile/biddle/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Biddle19 on 14th November 2011, 13:46

When will you change this ?? Razz

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
# [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Biddle19

Posts : 618
Join date : 2011-04-06
Location : Behind you !

http://www.urbanterror.info/members/profile/biddle/

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Vukimi on 14th November 2011, 14:29

Biddle19 wrote:cause if you are regular, you dont belmong to this rank, and if you belong to the rank, you can not be regular
Ssssss... ?
..also..
I wrote:I'm bored. Where is my Boberator rank?
avatar
Vukimi
Vuki's bob rank
Vuki's bob rank

Posts : 1250
Join date : 2010-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: About the ranks.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum