Headphones for lil' Toff'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by Toffi on 11th August 2011, 07:08

Hey guys

Well, as the thread says, I'm looking for some new Headphones for my MP3 Player. Headphones, not Earphones. And yeah, I know the most of you guys listen to Metal, and maybe someone of you got some headphones which are good for metal, rock and hardrock. They shouldn't look too ugly, and their price also shouldn't be above 50€. I'm open to every suggestion Razz

Also, I didn't know where to post this, so I've posted it here.. If any Admin/Mod wants to move it, just do it.

I'm excited for your suggestions :>


_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Toffi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 689
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : Cookieland *-*

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by ChickenCrazy on 11th August 2011, 07:21

This one , if you liek it.
But it's expensive almost 90€.
maybe with occasion at 50€.
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
ChickenCrazy

Posts : 661
Join date : 2011-02-05
Location : Mustik

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by Toffi on 11th August 2011, 07:28

I in the Technology Thread wrote: Also, I heard they aren't this good as they pretend to be, wouldn't buy them if I'd be you.. For this price you can get better ones.

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Toffi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 689
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : Cookieland *-*

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by Lochverstärker on 11th August 2011, 07:55

Headphones suck IMO .. at least for listening to music.

Just sayin'
avatar
Lochverstärker
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by InV3RT on 11th August 2011, 08:33

I agree with loch. Headphones for me are just gaming,gaming and gaming.
Sony headphones would be great for u, i bought ones 30 euros and it's enough for me.
But, you should look for earphones too.

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
InV3RT
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 1178
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : I am white

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by ChickenCrazy on 11th August 2011, 09:10

What you've heard is strange,
I've tested it in a shop, and sound is great !!
But, it's really expensive for it, that's right.

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
ChickenCrazy

Posts : 661
Join date : 2011-02-05
Location : Mustik

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by Mr.Yeah! on 11th August 2011, 09:26

InV3RT wrote:I agree with loch. Headphones for me are just gaming,gaming and gaming.
Sony headphones would be great for u, i bought ones 30 euros and it's enough for me.
But, you should look for earphones too.

+1

That's what im using right now, I've been told these can last 30 years... well, im not sure i'll use 'em during 30 years but...

Is good if you just want to listen to your mp3 player.

Mr.Yeah!
VIP
VIP

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by Toffi on 11th August 2011, 10:29

Mr.Yeah! wrote:
InV3RT wrote:I agree with loch. Headphones for me are just gaming,gaming and gaming.
Sony headphones would be great for u, i bought ones 30 euros and it's enough for me.
But, you should look for earphones too.

+1

That's what im using right now, I've been told these can last 30 years... well, im not sure i'll use 'em during 30 years but...

Is good if you just want to listen to your mp3 player.

Well, the point is I'm listening very much music when I'm traveling, when I'm going somewhere, etc. Also i can't listen loud music at home because my parents are working at night and they need rest at the day. And thats why i need some good headphones, cause I had bad experiences with cheap ones, also i had only trouble with earphones, cause they didn't work even after 2 weeks anymore. No matter if better ones, or cheaper ones.

And still, I agree with you guys, listening to music on headphones is not a good option, but for me it still is one.

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Toffi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 689
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : Cookieland *-*

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by Alcoholic on 11th August 2011, 10:59

Funny, cause i've had my earphones for almost a year now, and it's still working perfectly. You just gotta be careful with how you store them. If you just throw it down somewhere, the cable might get damaged after some time.

And it happened to me more than once that the earphones i bought sounded like putting a box on your speakers. What i did was go into a tech store, and ask the dude there to suggest something good, that's not overpriced but still good quality.

Before my current one, i had sony ericsson headphones. Yeah, the kind that you get if you buy a mobile. It had a really good sound and worked for over a year.

_______________________
Lachellcinderellay wrote:Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . buy viagra in london england [...]
Good luck!
avatar
Alcoholic
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2010-11-17

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by InV3RT on 11th August 2011, 14:31

Maybe you want headphones because you just wanna hear the music and nothing else ( like the environment sound,other people talking,etc...)? Right, headphones are great for that, but you gotta threat them well: like alco said, be careful with the cable, that's very important...
Anyways, my suggestion goes to Sony Headphones, you can check ones on a market near you.

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
InV3RT
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 1178
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : I am white

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by Lochverstärker on 11th August 2011, 15:04

Geh' zum Saturn und lass' dich beraten. :d
Go to Saturn(it's a store.) and get advice.
avatar
Lochverstärker
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1085
Join date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by ChickenCrazy on 12th August 2011, 09:24

InV3RT wrote:Maybe you want headphones because you just wanna hear the music and nothing else ( like the environment sound,other people talking,etc...)? Right, headphones are great for that, but you gotta threat them well: like alco said, be careful with the cable, that's very important...
Anyways, my suggestion goes to Sony Headphones, you can check ones on a market near you.

This is dangerous, cause with some headphones, still without music you can't hear nothing.
So if someone is dieing in your house, or try to rob or just to scare you, you won't hear him, still if he shout with a megaphone ! (lol)
But for listening music, that's awesome.
There are some Sony, Phillips , ... really cheap but the quality is really bad, You must try them before .

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
ChickenCrazy

Posts : 661
Join date : 2011-02-05
Location : Mustik

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by InV3RT on 12th August 2011, 10:44

ChickenCrazy wrote:
InV3RT wrote:Maybe you want headphones because you just wanna hear the music and nothing else ( like the environment sound,other people talking,etc...)? Right, headphones are great for that, but you gotta threat them well: like alco said, be careful with the cable, that's very important...
Anyways, my suggestion goes to Sony Headphones, you can check ones on a market near you.

This is dangerous, cause with some headphones, still without music you can't hear nothing.
So if someone is dieing in your house, or try to rob or just to scare you, you won't hear him, still if he shout with a megaphone ! (lol)
But for listening music, that's awesome.
There are some Sony, Phillips , ... really cheap but the quality is really bad, You must try them before .
Ofc is dangerous, that's why when i'm not listening to music i only put the headphones on one ear, you just have to know how to handle the things you buy.

_______________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
InV3RT
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 1178
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : I am white

http://hsclan.probb.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Headphones for lil' Toff'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum